Photo Courtesy: Kēi
Is there a foreign language group, singer, or rapper that has inspired you to sing, dance, and/or rap, and why?
Yes, I’ve been inspired by TVQX, SHINee, and Seventeen.
Who’s your favorite non-foreign language group, singer, or rapper, and why? (who performs in English)
I love Michael Jackson. I like artists that can touch my soul without being near me.
GET TO KNOW KĒI
1. If you could meet any celebrity or could have met, who would that be? (living or non-living)
2. Who has made the biggest impact on your life?
My grandmother thinks it’s her but I would like to say, Michael Jackson.
3. Where do you want to see your group be in a year?
I would love to see my group influencing other groups starting out and in need of help. Impacting other lives like legends have done for us.
4. Do you enjoy writing song/rap lyrics, composing music, or both?
I like a little bit of both. I don’t have any limits to anything.
5. When did your love for dancing begin?
When I was 5. I use to get in trouble so much that running away got boring so I danced my way from punishment
6. What food dish, you can’t live without?
New Magic Gushers and Cheeto Puffs
7. Are you a morning, afternoon, night, or a night owl?
I would say none because I like to sleep but I would pick night.
8. A fire alarm goes off and you must evacuate, what would be the one item you would take with you?
I would have to say my iPod, depends on who’s around me I have to be able to tune them out with something.
9. Do you like to keep your things neat, messy, or in between?
I prefer messy because I can find everything easier.
10. How would you describe your personality?
Fun, energetic and loyal.