- What lyrics did you contribute to?
All of my part.
2. Why is Viral an important song for you?
It’s the first song I’ve recorded in my entire life.
3. If you could change anything about this song, what would it be? Absolutely nothing.
4. What’s your goal for YouTube views for your music video?
I want to reach 54 million views. I want people from all over the world.
5. How do you want your fans to feel about this song, what do you want them to get from this song?
I want them to feel what we feel as far a distant love.
6. What’s your favorite part in the first verse and why?
The shadows comfort every night … it’s a dark and cold love out there.
7. Whose line do you like the best from the other members?
I love KĒI and DANEYI’s parts equally.
8. If you could do a remix of this song, who would you love to put their spin on this song?
I would love to work with Changmin from TVXQ.
9. What makes you the most proud of with this song?
Just hearing myself is great.
10. Why did you co-write the song in English and not in Korean, or even English and Korean?
I wanted something different, most Kpop stars do the half English and half Korean. We wanted something different for the first song.
11. Where do you want this song to land on the charts?
Number 1 of course.
12.If you could only sing to one fan, what line in the song would you sing to that fan and why?
Your growing like a vine and your crawl up on me from behind, I would love to sing that song to a female fan.
13. How do you want your songwriting to grow and develop in the future?
I’m pretty much where I want to be so far with my writing skills but I want to touch more souls over time.
14. Do you think the lyric video will make it easier for your fans to connect with the group and the song?
Yes and seeing us in a video is better.
15. If you wrote graffiti on a wall with the song title Viral, what will be the one line you would put underneath it and why?
Whenever you appear l, your brightness finds me. Viral is about your lost love being hard to find but a one in million chance to be found .